[HLUG] Last tasks required for SFD

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 16:22:49 UTC 2013

Hi

Less than a week to SFD now. Thanks to Ben we had a good write up on page
17 of the Hereford Times for this. At least it was accurate this time ...

There are some final tasks remaining before Saturday. You can find them on
2nd para. of the ether pad http://board.net/p/hlugsfd2013

If you can help with any of these please put your name against them and any
notes. We are still looking for a projector if anyone can help.

I've been putting up posters where I can, please either d/l and put up a
poster at your work, or village or local area - every bit helps.

Also, please publicise the link to our website
http://hlug.org.uk/node/163for this event to your friends, family and
colleagues ...

Anything else please add to the pad or reply to this post .

Many thanks