[HLUG] Last tasks required for SFD

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 09:44:46 UTC 2013

On 18 September 2013 19:45, Dave Winterton <davidwinterton at snail-mail.net>wrote:

> Dear Julian
> sorry for writing at this late stage but i am unable to log on to the
> new pirate pad with this error message
>
> An error occured while loading the pad
> CircularDependencyError: Encountered circular dependency. in
> http://board.net/static/js/require-kernel.js (line 1)
>
> not that as I'm only a minor member that is so important but if some one
> can email me a poster for Sat
> i will print it off and post in Bromyard
> yours David

Hello David

board.net is up for me

The links to the posters you can find on there too. Thanks for your help.
If you are still having problems let me know and I will email them, i'm
having to dash off now ...

Pls note I put a poster in Bromyard Library/Info centre last Saturday. If
you know of anywhere else there please post some up.

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday ..

Thanks