[HLUG] One small step

Dave Winterton davidwinterton at snail-mail.net
Wed Apr 23 12:24:43 UTC 2014

See you all later,
I'm just converting my first computer to Linux,
OK it's my mum's, but W7 is certainly playing up and claiming the server
is corrupted, funny that considering it is a stand alone box.
LXF has a mint disc this month and playing live everything is great,
next time I've a few minutes it'll be installed.
Just a thought , my mum would never have changed except for it being
done for her. In her words 'can't we phone google or windows to sort it
out?'
We need to meet the people to show how easy it is to install
Dave