[HLUG] Linux Bier Wanderung 2014, Talybont-on-Usk 20th–26th July 2014

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:10:47 UTC 2014

Yes, as its virtually on our doorstep (it has been held all over Europe but
now just 25-30 miles away), we ought to try and get down there at some
point to say hello.

I haven't yet had time yet to say hello properly to the group but will do ..

The other things to mention is the above event is free I believe ...

Julian