[HLUG] Wednesday

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:22:32 UTC 2014

Hi Geoff

Sorry about your problems on Wednesday.  We meet on the mezzanine floor,
and were there not far from the top of the stairs.  There weren't that many
of us until 8pm so you may have missed us.  I did look around downstairs
when I came through the bar area to see if you were around but didn't see
you.

I'm surprised that they didn't have enough any disabled spaces but it's
possible as it was a busy evening that all the available disabled spaces
had been taken already .

It's obviously frustrating when I know you travelled quite a way to miss
out; it happened to me once with Shropshire lug where they changed the room
and no way of finding out where they had the meeting.

We always try and consider access for our meetings so it's a shame it
didn't work out for you on Wednesday.

Hope to see you at another meeting..

Regards
Julian
Greetings.
Lynda (plus thinkpad) and myself turned up at the Courtyard at 7:30 pm.
There was no disabled parking, and the lift was out of order.
So we waited until 8:00 pm  in the hope of meeting someone, and
then went home to Malvern.
I understand  now that a Meeting DID take place.
What happened ?
Best regards.
Geoff