[HLUG] Linux audio / video special event venue

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Sun Apr 27 22:11:41 UTC 2014

Grange Court is lovely, just a note that the 28/5 is spring bank holiday
week, so a lot of people may well be away then. £10ph is very
competitive as well for Leominster, and from a personal point of view I
could actually get there.. but not on the 28/5. It should be fairly easy
to get a free press release in the Leominster Journal as well to see if
there are other users locally who haven't found this group yet.
regards
ann