[HLUG] Thank you and HLUG for successfully downloading by partioning Ubuntu and MS Windows!

jonathan at roger91.orangehome.co.uk jonathan at roger91.orangehome.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 23:34:32 UTC 2014

Steve,

I am very pleased to write that since your visit earlier this evening your UBS stick has completed the download of Ubuntu 14.04, including your manual installation of the partition of my Microsoft Windows XP Professional!  as you know I needed MS Excel will get off to a good start in my new role as Treasurer,  for the "Herefordire Art & Craft Society" who use MS Excel.

After four days of trying to download Ubuntu on my fussy Veriton 1000 computer I am greatly relieved for your help.  I have tested Ubuntu and I'm looking forward to discovering more and spreading the news.  Incidently, when I opened MS Windows (I have set-up now an easier password) I was greeted by a dialogue box, "There was an invalid arguement".  I clicked the requisit, "OK".

Regards,

Jonathan