[HLUG] December Meal / Meet up ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 23:30:31 UTC 2014

Hello again

So when shall we go ??

I can make most evenings, though this week may be better for me.

I guess we'll probably say Hereford as there's more choice ..

I would suggest the Ponte Vecchio again, but it may be difficult to book a
table near Christmas.

When can most people attend .. ?

May be best to say when you can make it ...

Anyone else who wants to go (or is a 'maybe') to go to our meal, please let
me know here as I'll need numbers for the restaurant.

Thanks

Julian