[HLUG] LUG Meal at Ponte Vecchio

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:00:43 UTC 2014

Hello everyone

The dates available for the Ponte Vecchio Restaurant in Hereford are:-

We will be closed Sunday 21st December - Monday 29th for our Christmas
Holidays.
Open Tuesday 30th - Wednesday 31st.
Closed Thursday 1st - Friday 2nd.
Open Saturday 3rd and then from Wednesday 6th as normal

Therefore I suggest we try the Tuesday 30th December if that is ok with
everyone?

Please let me know if the date is ok then I'll get it booked

If anyone wants to come along its open to everyone :- members of our group
and their guests.

You can find more out more here http://www.pontevecchiohereford.co.uk/

We always have a really great meal and a good time there.

Merry Christmas!