[HLUG] July HLUG Meeting This Weds

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:18:22 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

Originally the plan was to possibly meet up with the Linux Bier Wanderung
week folk at Talybont -on-Usk but due to time moving on it may be too late
to organise anything in particular. If a number of LUG members want to go,
then please speak now and we can get in contact with them, I have been in
touch a couple of months back, but nothing in particular was arranged,
though they seemed happy to host us for a join up.

Otherwise we will meet up as usual at the Courtyard on Wednesday .. as
below ..

Just a quick note to say our July LUG meeting will be on Wednesday night at
7.30pm, usual place the Courtyard in Hereford on the mezzanine floor.

If you have been on our list but haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've
been unable to attend for a while, we;d be very pleased to see you.

The meeting will start at roughly 7:30pm as usual.

Items to discuss :-

   1. Software Freedom Day ideas, September event, what are we going to do,
   start planning, venue, etc etc?

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&...

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

I'll see you all there on Wednesday.