[HLUG] Presentation at Grange Court - access info pls read

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:22:16 UTC 2014

Hi

Just a few last minutes updates from Grange Court. We will be in the
'Education room' upstairs on first floor, not the big John Able room at the
top.

*After 4pm the main automatic front doors are locked so access is only
through the back door (via the rear car park). This is a very heavy door so
you need to pull hard to open.*

*There is an AGM being held in the large John Abel room from 5.30-8.30, so
if the building seems busy that’s why! Bear in mind, however, that if you
are after tea and coffee there may be a fight for the cups.*

*There is a fire evacuation notice in the Education room, please read it
and make everyone aware of the procedure before you begin.*

*The free Grange Court wifi should work fine in the Education room, but if
you need it the code for the LARC wifi is LARCGrangeCourtWIFI (very CAPS
sensitive).*

See you all later. If anyone has any problems with access etc, or can't
find us, please call me on 0752 8055382 or email.

*Disabled access is excellent* as the building was newly redesigned only in
last few years with a lift right into our meeting room from downstairs, and
some disabled parking right outside the building (please ask for directions
for this as a bit tricky to find)

Don't forget this is our main LUG meeting for June, there will be no
meeting next week when it would normally be on. Also there is the
possibility of visiting the Linux Bier Wanderung folk down at Tal y bont on
Usk for next month, who said we can join them. Can talk about this tonight
before the meeting.