[HLUG] Printer config issue /dev/usb/lp0

Dave Winterton davidwinterton at snail-mail.net
Wed Mar 5 19:57:45 UTC 2014

Now as you know i'm no expert, but I think '/dev/usb/lp0' refers to the
location of the (1st) printer ('/dev/usb/lp1' would be a 2nd printer)
and would be the same on most systems, the only clue I could find of a
similiar problem is at;
http://gmane.linux.debian.user.narkive.com/3YZ4R05T/dev-usb-lp0-disappea
red-after-upgrade
This may be a wild goose chase so my apologies in advance
Dave