[HLUG] Hampshire County Council CIO Jos Creese discusses data sharing in the public sector

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 10:04:51 UTC 2014

From: Stuart Sumner
Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2014 10:06
To: dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Subject: Computing 12th May 2014 issue - Your new look digital edition

                        Read your latest digital edition today

                        Dear George
                        We've made reading your latest issue even easier. Our new improved format has been designed so you no longer need to zoom in to read the latest business technology developments.

                        You can also benefit from additional extra's through pop-ups, hot spots, slide shows, as well as audio and video content. And find bookmarking and sharing content with colleagues even easier.

                        Your latest issue includes:

                        •  Hampshire County Council CIO Jos Creese discusses data sharing in the public sector

                        •  Hard target: how BBC takes on cyber foes

                        •  Graeme Burton examines the technology that is giving the marketing department increasing power over IT

                        If you have any trouble opening our new version, please click here

                        Computing is also available to read on the move. Click here to download from the app store

                        Yours sincerely

                        Stuart Sumner
                        Editor, Computing

                        PS. If you have any colleagues who you think could benefit from receiving their own digital edition from Computing please forward this email so they can register for their own copies

                 © Incisive Media Investments Limited 2014, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093
                        Incisive Media website GO

                  Accreditations
                  Data Protection  Incisive Media are contacting you at the following address - dicegeorge at hotmail.com