[HLUG] Linux Mint

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Tue May 13 21:31:52 UTC 2014

Download it via the torrent link via the official Linux Mint, if you can
burn the downloaded iso onto a dvd - it works better that way, then boot
via the dvd, it seems to work better the first time to use a dvd rather
than flash drive...   hope this works.. I did it this way then used
gparted to partition my hard drive as I was still using xp, then after a
couple of weeks I removed xp. I chose the Mate desktop to start with,
but now I have both Mate and Cinnamon... still deciding which I like best.
hope this works.