[HLUG] PLEASE READ - Poll of topics for forthcoming Herefordshire LUG meetings

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:15:51 UTC 2015

Hi

At last months meeting we worked on ideas to get more happening in the LUG
monthly meetings. The plan is quite simple - we will all agree topics for
the next few months meetings and publicise these well in advance (6 months
or so) on our list and website. This will really help to get talks and
workshop events organised much, much earlier on and get more activity in
our meetings and get more members engaged.

I've started off by creating a simple survey I want ALL our LUG members to
vote on which will show what topics are the ones that are most requested
for our meetings. If there is a topic not shown you can request it too. The
survey link is here

https://hlug.odoo.com/survey/start/topics-for-monthly-hlug-meetings-discussions-talks-1

Please vote, it only takes a moment and gives us a good idea of the topics
that our members are most keen on.

By the way the survey was put together using Odoo and Open Source
application with almost a million uses it seems..  Used to be OpenERP.

Once we have the results we can work out from the results which meeting the
winning topics will be planned for and get talks etc planned in advance
based on this.  Peter Oakes has already said he is happy to give us a talk
at some point now he has a little more time on his hands, glad to see you
last month Peter.

So please click the link, make your vote and let's get cracking!

Thanks