[HLUG] Software Freedom Day - September 19th

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:27:13 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone

Still no word from All Saints re the SFD venue ... I think last time I
either did get a response or it took a very long time.

I'm working all this week otherwise can someone contact All Saints as speak
to someone there please ? We normally dealt with Jackie Mumford now, but I
cant get any response, even after two weeks now.

Julian