[HLUG] Lenovo B590 laptop BIOS

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:45:20 UTC 2015

Hi Geoff

I have a couple of Lenovo laptops a b520 and another for work.

I can't remember any real issues with installing Linux on it, apart from
the usual faff working around windows and secure boot and UEFI

What exactly is the problem you're having?
Lenovo is derived from IBM laptops which always had great support for Linux

The next meeting will be coming up not too long now

Julian