[HLUG] Manjaro Linux with Cinnamon - promising

Ann catether at talktalk.net
Sat Feb 14 16:00:10 UTC 2015

Manjaro is now my only distro using xfce, haven't done any distro
hopping since discovering it. Have you looked at any of Spatry's guides
and reviews on youtube regarding Manjaro. We have a facebook group for
Arch and Manjaro users if you want to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/639779336140723/
I use lots of the AUR packages which I install via the terminal using
yaourt... just so easy.
regards
Ann