[HLUG] Manjaro Linux with Cinnamon - promising

Ann catether at talktalk.net
Sun Feb 15 18:17:45 UTC 2015

Not really, but I always install them via terminal using yaourt then I
can choose which version to install, on rare occasions I chose not to
install if something looks a bit buggy. The facebook group though is a
great help, obviously they like you to read the wiki first or google but
there is always someone with an answer if you get stuck. You can also
register on Spatry's cup of Linux website.
regards Ann
PS I don't come to meetings as they are usually in Hereford, but if
there is one in Leominster in the near future I will do my best to come
along.