[HLUG] February Herefordshire Linux and Open Source User Group Meeting this Weds 25th

Richard Leszczynski rjr.leszczynski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:11:04 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm going to try to make it to the meeting tonight as I've got a
couple of networking questions. I came to my first (and only) meeting
late last year with a stack of Linux Format back issues to give away.
I'll be bringing the remainder of them back again tonight in case
anyone else wants them.

I also have an old 3Com 8 port "OfficeConnect" 10/100 switch and a
DLink DSL-G624T modem/router (apparently it can run OpenWRT) that I
can bring along if anyone wants them.

Richard