[HLUG] HLUG Late Christmas Meal Date

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:37:46 UTC 2015

Hello

I've checked with the Ponte Vechio regarding our late Christmas meal
http://www.pontevecchiohereford.co.uk/ and they are only open Weds - Sat
evenings.

To give a bit of notice I suggest we go for Thursday next week 15th
January, if that's ok with everyone. I can probably do the other days, but
I thought better to suggest a Thursday instead of a Wednesday to allow
anyone who cant normally come along to a meeting to come to this.

I believe we have about 5 or 6 who would like to come along, I will need to
let the restaurant know what number we need a table for, but usually they
are happy to accommodate one or two extra if needs be on the night if you
cant commit till the day ..

You don't need to be a member of the LUG either, friends, spouses,
girlfriends, etc are more than welcome to come along too ! The more the
merrier !

Please let me know if you will be coming or if another day is better ...

Thanks