[HLUG] Please can HLUG carry out the command on my Ubuntu 14.10 to install an update Adobe flash player

jonathan at roger91.orangehome.co.uk jonathan at roger91.orangehome.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 21:12:12 UTC 2015

Hi

Please could HLUG help me once again:

Ideally, I wonder whether it is possible for a HLUG member to actually physically carry out the command on my Ubuntu 14.10 to install an up-to-date Adobe flash player to see a "YouTude" video (I'm learning to do the Tango as Chairman of the "Hereford Tango Club"). At the moment a YouTude video will repeatedl stop to upload.
I find this command structure too complex to do myself even with the online hep available.
Thank you!
Regards,

Jonathan Roger
(a resident five minutes walk from the centre of Hereford City)