[HLUG] Microsoft Slams Google for Spilling Beans on Windows 8.1 Bug

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:06:03 UTC 2015

True, although I read that Google had given MS 90 days to fix it before
going public, which they do with other companies too. If MS chose to say
they would fix it just on the 91st day you wonder if they could have
tackled it a few days before anyway so it wouldnt have needed disclosing
then and would have become a 'non story'..

Julian