[HLUG] July LUG Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:29:31 UTC 2015

Hi

Sorry for late notice but I'm  away this weekend.

We will be having our usual monthly meeting on Wednesday evening as usual
at the Courtyard in Hereford from 7.30pm on the mezzanine floor.

If there are any questions from our last meeting concerning Begineers Linux
and Distro choice please come along and we'll see what we can do to help.
If you haven't been to a meeting before please come along.

I'll see you all on Wednesday. I'll send further details about our meeting
tomorrow.

Regards