[HLUG] Linus at the Hay Festival almost..

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:32:53 UTC 2015

Hi

Well I'm at the Hay Festival today.  And you might think what's this to do
with Linux.  Well slightly oddly at the Tata Consultancy Services stand
next to the coffee,  they had a quote attributed to a Linux Trovalds.. I
gently pointed out that they had spelt the great man's name wrong..  The
lady was a little upset by this as her big boss was coming along later and
she might be in trouble ..  Wish I hadn't mentioned it now to her.

Still it's good to see Linus and  Linux mentioned in such ways at a
Literary Festival 😉

Just a quick note to remind everyone is our May meeting on Wednesday.. I'll
post usual details later today

Hope everyone's having a good Bank holiday