[HLUG] Second user laptops

david winterton davidwinterton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:21:02 UTC 2015

Dear Ann,
not having windows on a refurbished laptop saves very little as mircosoft
pretty well gives their system away and charges for apps like Office.
On a very unscientific test of one computer ( LENOVO Thinkpad T410 Core i5
2.4Ghz 8GB RAM ) Eflex ( who I bought mine off ) were £20 cheaper.
And if you load your own disc you can use your prefered system, ( manjaro?
)  Eflex ( and this may be normal ) send laptops already to read from the
dvd drive first.

P.s. chakra is moving to kde plasma 5 and it is not a simple upgrade, so
you may not get any more nonsense off me for a day or two, or as the kids
used to say ' Daddy's playing with the computer it won't work anymore!!!'