[HLUG] File conversion.

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 16:06:03 UTC 2015

Geoff;
Set screen to highest possible resolution.
Open pdf with Okular
Use selection tool to select area of image you want.
"Save image as" your choice of jpg or png format image file.

What George said will work, but this will give you a higher resolution
and choice of format for editing. Remember jpgs lose quality every time
you save them.

ATB
Pete H@