[HLUG] Guest wifi login system

david winterton davidwinterton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:46:33 UTC 2015

At the real risk of being well of my depth, do you want your guests to have
a limited bandwidth or just be booted out of the way when you want to use
the internet?.
If the latter, then surely you can set your guest accounts to have a lower
(much lower 😊 ) priority without touching the router, or I am being stupid?

I failed to find the file to edit on my system ( pos. because I do not have
a guest account ) but the following link might be good background reading.

http://apcmag.com/how-to-build-a-linux-router.htm/

all the best