[HLUG] Software Freedom Day Tomorrow !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:30:11 UTC 2015

Hello

I had no replies after asking for trestle boards ie A boards to put a
poster on outside the venue. These are still essential to the event
tomorrow.

Equally no offers at all of assistance with social media. SFD now occurs at
possibly the busiest time of year for me. It will only work in future with
more hands on folk to help organise things during the event and beforehand

I will do my best in the short amount of free time I have this afternoon
but if anyone else can help it would very much appreciated.

We cannot really stage an event of this type with so few offers of help ..

If any members are able to come along tomorrow please do, but really it
would be much preferred to have the help upfront to make the event more of
a success