[HLUG] SFD 2015 Photos

Michael Chorlton mjchorlton at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 19 17:35:04 UTC 2015

Hey [HLUG]ians

I don't know if emailing the mailman distributes the message to the group, I've never created a new feed.

As promised here is all the photos from the Software Freedom Day. Apparently they're at full resolution, though to my eyes the file sizes seem perhaps a bit small. My last camera, before it's untimely demise, was a DSLR which may partially explain it! Hope people can find some use for these images whether it's later publicity or just to remember the day.

See you all Wednesday, I'll try to remember to bring the images along on a USB drive too.

Mike

Sent from my iPad - Don't hate me too much!