[HLUG] hlug.org.uk/sfd2016/

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:47:37 UTC 2016

Thanks for this George - only thing is that the event is called *'Linux
Presentation Day*' it's not a SFD event. I've changed the website post
title to reflect this, can you edit and tweak the facebook one please?

Thanks again for doing this - looks great and its a start to the promo of
the event.

Julian