[HLUG] Linux Presentation Day - 30th april

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:59:15 UTC 2016

Hi

We now have our own entry on the LPD uk site which I will be looking after.

http://www.linux-presentation-day.org.uk/

Now the wording for the event is ready its time to start sending it to
likeminded groups and organisations and the media .

There are a number of places I will send to when I get a moment, but if
anyone has time you can help - my time is limited with family and full-time
work. It's really important to do good publicity well beforehand to ensure
we have a steady stream of folk through the doors at the event.

If you want to help please let me know, and/or take a task on the ettherpad
http://board.net/p/hlugsfd2013 and run with it.

We will also be getting some funding about 100Euros worth for stickers and
labels etc from the Linux Presentation day organisers in Germany. We thank
them for their kind help

Either ourselves or Blackpool LUG (who are doing the other UK event for
LPD) need to organise getting these printed - the designs are already
complete though from the LPD folk in Germany again.

Please let me know if you can help