[HLUG] Thunderbird issue today?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:05:33 UTC 2016

Hi

Today I've noticed a massive load on Thunderbird as soon as I start the
application. My colleagues had the same problem, so I initially thought it
was probably the same rogue email that had been copied and received by us
that is causing Thunderbird to get heavily loaded and unresponsive.

But I'm asking just in case its a Thunderbird application update instead
that has really screwed things up. So if anyone is using Thunderbird can
you let me know if you're experiencing massive slowdowns and heavy load
with it this morning ?

Thanks