[HLUG] Thunderbird issue today?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:47:19 UTC 2016

Hi again

Thanks for your posts.

It was actually a troublesome email that was copied to each account that
had issues. I had to remove it in Roundcube webmail client, then delete
from the Deleted items mailbox, (as otherwise it will give same problem
again - it doesnt matter what folder its in).

Then restart Thunderbird, let it choke but eventually it clears the
malformed mail(s) out of the way and is finally clean ...

But I haven't seen this manifested so badly for many a year ...

Thanks for your help though ..

Sarah: Have you moved? Hope you are enjoying life in France

Thanks

Julian