[HLUG] Software Freedom Day / possible new smaller events

Roy Meddings ixu at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 18 14:26:00 UTC 2016

Hi Julian and Ann,

You gave me alot of help to start up and I've not been able to
contribute back.

I think this is an excellant idea - I've been on a stall in leominster
and there is alot of footfall usually - I will cough up the £10 for the
stall, if you accept: only a newby still so maybe not be much help
otherwise.

Roy