[HLUG] Linux Mint hack report

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 23 12:55:17 UTC 2016

No problem and I could help, btw give manjaro xfce a whirl if you have
time, it is a rolling distro based on Arch, but is really easy to use.
It works great on my old IBM thinkpad with only 1gb of ram. Since
finding this distro I have not tried anything else, the manjaro/arch
facebook group are really helpful as well.
Ann