[HLUG] February HLUG Meeting this Wednesday

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 18:42:55 UTC 2016

Hi Gang,
Just a note to say sorry I can't make it tonight.
More to the point, in respect of the event on April 30th this clashes
with another event (River Carnival) to which I am already committed on
behalf of Spring Greens Co-Op. This means that I and my van are not
available, but this does not rule out someone else taking the Large
display sheets and/ or the Tardis to mount them on. The Tardis needs a
large estate car or van to move, each of the parts can be carried by one
stout person and the only tool needed to assemble it is a drill/driver
to screw the top box together.
It would need to be collected from my yard some days beforehand as I
will be busy moving stuff about for other goings-on.

btw; the display panels are now very dated, Android is absent for example :(

Whatever you decide to do I am sure it will stimulate Linuxness in a
wider public.

MtG
Pete H@