[HLUG] Fwd: Re: Possible Joint Software Freedom Day event ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:59:17 UTC 2016

Hello all

I posted a request if there is interest in any members of the Powys LUG if
they would like to help with a joint SFD event as we discussed during our
last meeting.

Powys reply below which sounfs quite positive ...

Comments ?

Dont forget we have our july mtg on weds at Georges house nr Leominster on
weds night more details later ..

Julian