[HLUG] Hello / Starting with Raspberry Pi

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:29:44 UTC 2016

Hello Alex

Thanks for joining. There's a number of people in the group who have
Raspberry Pi's so hopefully someone can give some good ideas. I would
suggest trying something like the Linux magazines, or the Raspberry pi
magazine as they have quite a few good articles in them in these sort of
practical projects.

Pete and Tim may be able to advise as they're both into the pi for various
things.

Yes we have a meeting next Weds coming at the Courtyard in Hereford, you
are most welcome to come along of course. I'll post further details about
the mtg closer to the time.

Thanks again for joining, and hope you can get something useful from
joining the group.

Look forward to meeting you next week.

Regards
Julian