[HLUG] Toshiba NB200 Linux please

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:55:46 UTC 2016

I think it may be a graphics adaptor driver issue

Some of the netbooks had some odd display adaptors a few years back. I had
an elonex which had a supported display to start with then but with later
versions you couldn't get a compiled version so only had 2d graphics and
lots of fiddling with xorg file.l to get anything.

You could try Manjaro xfce, it's hardware recogniqition is really really
good.

Try finding the display chipset and googling this otherwise it could be an
acpi issue possibly

Julian