[HLUG] Arch

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Sun May 22 21:54:19 UTC 2016

I did try today to install Arch from scratch but got confused and ended
up installing in Virtual Box via Arch-anywhere, which had a simple gui
installation guide and it works. What I would like to find is a really
easy to follow idiots guide, especially when it comes to the
partitioning and mounting via either fdisk or parted. Can anyone help
and write on or point me in the right direction, the Arch wiki is really
complicated which is not really surprising, and some of the youtube
guides go through things too fast. Many thanks

Ann