[HLUG] Linux Ubuntu help ?

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Thu May 26 10:34:51 UTC 2016

Chrome has withdrawn support for Linux, I wouldn't use it if I were you,
stick to Firefox or look at Palemoon or Firefox Light, they may well be
in synaptic. Which desktop environment are you using?

Not too sure the syntax in Ubuntu as I use an Arch based system..  I am
guessing that all your history and cache has been cleaned out so that is
why all your bookmarks have gone, I know it is a pain but sometimes it
is best to start with a clean installation.

Hopefully someone can help you with the command prompt.

Ann