[HLUG] November Meeting TOMORROW Night!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:23:31 UTC 2016

Hi

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, just been very busy .

Am I right in that we meet the 'Fourth' Weds and not the final Weds of the
month? There is a fifth weds this month to complicate things. This will be
our last proper meeting of the year as next month we will have our usual
Christmas meal get together instead -

Assuming I am our November LUG meeting will be held tomorrow at 7.30pm,
usual place the Courtyard in Hereford on the mezzanine floor. Hope we can
get a good number at the meeting.

If you have been on our list but haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've
been unable to attend for a while, or met our group during our SFD event
we'd be very pleased to see you. We don't bite ;-)

The meeting will start at roughly 7:30pm as usual.

*Meeting Topic - Usual chat and discussions /*
* Venue to be decided for December LUG Meal*

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&...

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope to see many of you on Wednesday

Regards