[HLUG] Fwd: Wednesday August HLUG special workshop

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:39:29 UTC 2017

Hi again

Sorry my draft turned into a sent mail by accident !

Just to let everyone know we will be having the special HLUG Linux Security
Workshop that Peter Oakes has promised this Wednesday at the Courtyard as
usual and usual time too.

Apart from yourself, you will need to bring a laptop with virtualbox
installed. Pete will send further details explaining all v. soon.

When I get more details I will post on our website too.

Sorry for late notice but Pete has been on holidays until a couple of days
ago.

Should be a good event

Regards

Julian