[HLUG] Email.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:30:44 UTC 2017

Hi Geoff

Good to hear from you again. Hope you are doing ok.

https is the secure version of the hypertext transfer protocol otherwise
known as the web. This is used to encrypt data in a web browser from any
snooping. Https is used more and more nowadays to secure and make the web
authoritative ie if a web site uses Https then the certificate ensures
everyone correctly understands who the site is really owned and operated by.

But you cannot have a https email address  - this doesn't exist. There may
be an email address or contact details on the websites.

Perhaps the websites you mention have a secure webform to contact the
gentleman with perhaps ?

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Julian Robbins

On 29 Aug 2017 3:12 pm, "Geoff Bagley via Herefordshire" <