[HLUG] Broadband cable connection

Roy Meddings roymeddings at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:37:49 UTC 2017

I have discovered that there is no tel. Number associated with my fibre, and not likely to be for some time to come. I have to keep an existing line going alongside fibre. Not what I was told over 'phone when ordering fibre.    "My number would be swapped to fibre, they said"

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 8:08 AM +0000, "david winterton" <davidwinterton at gmail.com> wrote:

What may of persuaded BT in your case was how close your hamlet is Airband community microwave internet. Much cheaper than BT, especially if you add your telephone. They have even laid fibre past to my house and I can see the box by my entrance.