[HLUG] how to blacklist bbc tv but not radio ?

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 16:05:35 UTC 2017

George,
A guest who has a tv licence may be allowed to watch the bbc tv channels
on their own device via your wifi.
Note that part of the BT shared access deal is that you are allowing any
other customer to use your wifi for net access without any further
consent or knowledge.
Not what you asked for, but possibly relevant.
MtG
Pete