[HLUG] install wifi driver without wifi to fetch it ?

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 17:36:58 UTC 2017

Hi George, sorry if I'm being slow, but why bother with a netbook that
has no network connectivity?
If you know the wifi hardware works and can identify exactly the wifi
hardware you could make an install image on a USB stick, making sure all
the wifi drivers are included before trying the install?
MtG