[HLUG] Broadband cable connection

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:08:27 UTC 2017

Hi Roy

Very interesting. ..

The open reach engineer I spoke to when they did my fttc install alluded to
something sounding very similar in that the fibre cables 'could be blown
across the road' to enable this at a later time.

Ie that they had also installed fibre from the cabint down the main road
that can be sent over the road to the houses if time and cost allows in the
future. But open reach website doesn't say ftth is available though in
Shobdon ...

Julian