[HLUG] North Herefordshire 2nd worse for broadband speeds in England

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 06:40:04 UTC 2017

Hello

Shows that our wingeing about slow net speeds in the county over these
years  was real after all.

West Highlands worst in UK for broadband, MPs find -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-40757817

Incidentally Hull comes out worse than Nothing Herefordshire as the
separate historical provider for Hull never got it's ass in gear over fibre.

I still only get 6mbps at work on southern avenue in Leominster .. So much
for progress. I do get 70mbps at home now though.